Every idea starts with a problem. Mine was simple: I have recurrent neck dysfunction and chiropractic, along with exercise, helps me manage it. Chiropractic also helps me feel better during running and cycling. Chiropractic just helps me feel generally better, such as sleeping better and being in a better mood.
However, chiropractic is too expensive to go regularly for maintenance, prevention, and performance or even general well-being. Because of the price, most people only go when injured or in significant pain. So, I set out to find a way to offer regular chiropractic for a low monthly cost.
By running a solo office, using modern internet apps for scheduling and memberships, avoiding insurance hassles, and keeping my focus on routine care, I can offer regular chiropractic for a revolutionary low price.
Hi, I’m Zach Snyder. Here are a few things about me…
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines
- In college, I played wide receiver and earned All-Conference.
- I like to train for speed and power, including sprints, jumps, and weights.
- Mountain biking is fantastic. Luckily I live within 10 – 40 minutes of many great trails and parks and my neighbor is an absolute bike mechanic wizard.
General Interest Books
- My favorite author of all time has to be Kenneth Bailey. He has several great books, my favorite of which is Jesus Through Middle Eastern Eyes
- D.A. Carson, especially his books The God Who is There and Scandalous
- For tough issues in Genesis, I like the work of John Walton
- For a brief defense of the historical Jesus, I found Jesus and His World – The Archaeological Evidence by Craig Evans (especially pages 8 – 9) to be helpful.
- If you love music, but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on headphones, I really like the HD 200 Pro from Sennheiser
- As a child of the 80’s and 90’s, the best current video game has to be Rocket League
- For video techniques, Andrew St. Pierre White is a great teacher and the 14-Day Filmmaker program is super helpful