My problem was simple: I have recurrent neck dysfunction and chiropractic, along with a few simple exercises, helps me manage it. However, adding regular chiropractic to my routine at the going rate would cost $600 – $1000 per year. So, I set out to find a way to offer regular chiropractic for a lower monthly cost.
By running a solo office, using modern internet apps for scheduling and memberships, avoiding insurance hassles, and keeping my focus on routine care, I can offer regular chiropractic for a lower, more sutainable price.
Hi, I’m Zach Snyder. Here are a few things about me…
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines
- In college, I played wide receiver at the Colorado School of Mines.
- I like to train for speed and power, including sprints, jumps, and weights.
- Mountain biking is fantastic.